CREDIT UNION CREDIT CARD
Sixty percent (60%) of all credit unions offer a credit card. OPPFFCU joins this elite group of Credit Unions by offering the members an Elite Platinum Visa Credit Card. Enjoy the privileges of demonstrating your financial power by purchasing products with your Credit Union’s Elite Platinum Visa Credit card.
When applying, there are two (2) key data elements you need to know to complete the application process.
- When completing the PERSONAL INFORMATION section on the online application, the Member Number is your OPPFFCU Credit Union number. If you do not recall the number, call the (800) 42-OMEGA, the office staff will assist you.
NOTE: The Board of Directors encourages you to join OPPFFCU, however, it is not required to apply for the credit card.
- When completing the ADDITIONAL QUESTION on the online application, the responses to the following questions are:Q1: What state is your credit union located in?
Q2: Which credit union in Georgia do you belong to?
A2: Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Federal Credit Union (Must select this independent of your affiliation with OPPFFCU to receive the credit card.)
The benefits of the Elite Platinum Visa Credit Card are:
- Great Rates: You are eligible to receive rates ranging from 9.9% to 18.9%, depending on your qualifications. There are no balance transfer fees.
- Manage Account Online: You have access to your account 24/7 to view balances, check available credit and see statements.
- Fraud Protection: Your Elite Platinum Visa Credit Card is monitored 24/7 for fraud and questionable transactions.
- Rewards Program: You will enjoy reward offers powered by ScoreCard®.
- Payment Grace Period: All new purchases are covered by a 25 day grace period prior to any interest rate charges applied.
- Travel Accident Insurance: You will receive free accident Insurance coverage for yourself and family when the Elite Platinum Visa Credit Card is used for purchase.
NOTE: All program benefits may be modified at the discretion of OPPFFCU or LSC®, administering agent of the credit card program.