Your Questions Answered
- The Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Members of the fraternity and their families
- Chapters, districts, and other related organizations
- Employees of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity
- Employees of the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Federal Credit Union
To become a member, complete the membership application and pay all required fees.
- The Treasurer must be bonded for faithful performance of his/her duties, and all persons handling or having custody of credit union funds must also be bonded.
- The affairs of the Credit Union and the records of the Treasurer are audited by the Supervisory Committee.
- The Act and bylaws provide for the setting aside of a reserve for uncollectible loans.
- The surplus funds of the Credit Union may be invested only in specified investments.
- All federal credit unions are supervised and are periodically examined by the National Credit Union Administration.
All elected officials are chosen during the annual meeting. A written notice is sent to all members advising them of the annual meeting, when it will be held, the place and time, and any offices that will be vacant.
- 1-800-42-OMEGA (800-426-6342)
- Alternate: (770) 580-6056